When you have equipment deployment projects to execute, our Depot and Configuration services can streamline the equipment process to ensure it is done right and on time. Our scalable facility and processes allow us to process our customer’s ongoing hardware rollouts and refreshes year after year. We can configure any type of IT equipment from switches, routers, access points, cameras, POS terminals, tablets, and other mobile devices to full site configurations. Our scalable facility allows us to accommodate all varieties of burn in cycles from one-day to one-month, to ensure your build is bulletproof before it arrives at your site.
Our Depot and Configuration services provide you:
- Assurance: You will know the status of your assets at all times – including serial numbers as required – so you can order, manage, and plan projects efficiently with the right equipment at the right time.
- Scalability: Our large facilities scale to meet the most aggressive rollout schedules. We have three warehouse locations in North America with over 45,000 square feet.
- Consistency: Our teams will provide you the most consistent and efficient equipment configuration because we stage it all from our central location where the team is fully dedicated to the process. We double-check our work on every asset with detailed quality checklists. By having a dedicated team for the project we can drive a level of consistency to deliver greater than 99.95% equipment configuration accuracy.
- Cost Savings – We do as much as we can before shipping to the site, so we can lower the time required for install; delivering lower costs to you.
- We meet with you to document exact processes to thoroughly configure every function required of each piece of equipment. We monitor and maintain this documentation as your process, hardware, and image changes.
- We test equipment using a specific and proven process for quality control.
- We develop customized kitting plans to pick, pack, and ship items that install together to maximize efficiency for our technicians on site.
- Our warehousing process incorporates detailed and site unique label and ship processes for your equipment, which leads to delivering to the site safely and on time, all while updating you along the way. We label every box to ease finding boxes at your sites as well as to know what is in every box shipped. We know problems happen, and sometimes boxes are lost. Our box labeling system allows us to quickly identify and re-deploy the exact assets required if a problem arises with a specific box in your shipment.